Dashboard software is a powerful but often underused tool, it’s a great resource for data visualization and business intelligence. It is considered one of the best business intelligence tools used by different businesses for different purposes.
There are many benefits resulting from the utilization of this tool.
In this blog, we will be looking at what dashboard software is, the different types of dashboard software, and how businesses can use it to improve their productivity and ultimately the bottom line.
So what’s Data Dashboard Software?
A dashboard software provides a visual display of a summarized set of data that is typically used to make it easier to monitor and control a process.
Dashboard software gives a quick and easy to read analytical overview of key performance indicators (KPIs) or metrics.
They can also be defined as a graphical display of the most important information needed to achieve one or more objectives. Dashboards facilitate the process of collecting data, these tools can be used by business owners, managers, analysts, and other stakeholders and are designed to help business and technical staff to monitor and control business operations.
What are the different types of dashboard software?
There are 3 types of dashboards and they are:
- Operational dashboards are fast paced and agile dashboards that tell you what is currently happening in the business on an operational level. Used in fast-paced teams like sales and customer service.
- Strategic dashboards that keep track of key performance indicators (KPI’s) across the organization like sales performance, customer behavior, etc. and are often used by strategy and marketing teams.
- Analytical dashboards help process complex data to identify new market trends in the form of stats often used by business analysts to form, and communicate future business targets across the organization.
How will dashboard software help you?
There are many advantages when a Dashboard software is used, some of the most important benefits are:
- High Customizability Option: Your Dashboards could be customized as per your expectations and your business needs, helping you see the useful level of detail that you need to get the job done, and meet your goals.
- All-in-one Dashboard with Enhanced visibility: Business Intelligence dashboards offer a greater visibility with information available, by reviewing and analyzing different reports, helping you understand what’s going on in your business better and what’s not working.
- Make better decisions helping maximize profits: When you have a simply presented data you can make better decisions, you know exactly where your business can focus their time to increase results by improving both sales and profits.
- Helps meet your Key Performance Indicators: BI dashboards source data from multiple areas displaying the information as easy to understand visuals in real-time. This provides managers with an overview of current KPIs to assess different areas of performance while creating actionable insights.
- Intuitive data presentation: Visualised interactive data design like visual graphs can serve overwhelming megabytes of data in a way that is easy to understand helping analyse key data fast and diligently.
- Helps save your businesses time: Faster decisions saves your business from losses, as you are no longer wasting valuable time generating reports from multiple systems.
If you are looking for an easy to use dashboard software for reviewing details, statuses efficiently and quickly for your business try out UBIQ.
How can UBIQ help you with dashboard software?
Ubiq is a powerful web-based reporting tool for MySQL, PostgreSQL database. Ubiq makes it easy to analyze business data. Create web-based reports & online dashboards in minutes. Ubiq provides advanced reporting capabilities to build custom dashboard and reports for your organization. It also helps you to export dashboard and reports in multiple formats and share them securely with others.
Also read: Top 5 Dashboard Software For Your Business.