It is impossible to deny the fact that the Internet information and telecommunications network is increasingly penetrating into human life. For some, it has become a source of knowledge, while others use it in their work, for example, when creating audio transcripts. Someone found friends using the Internet and someone was even able to improve their personal lives. Most of us find it difficult to imagine a day without online communication with friends, watching the latest news or new videos.
However, it should be remembered that, despite all the advantages that the Internet provides us, it can be unsafe. Various kinds of scammers and viruses pose a threat to every Internet user. In addition, the number of such threats is constantly growing.
Importance of Using a Secure Automated Transcription Service
If you want to use modern software and get quality transcription services, you should pay special attention to its security. Indeed, on the network, you can find both effective and reliable automated transcription software and one that is filled with various viruses. If you treat the choice of automated transcription service irresponsibly, you may face the following threats:
- Configuration problems. The easiest and most common way that attackers use is to find and use the wrong server configuration. These incorrect configurations often occur during initial setup and may not be detected until attackers try to break into corporate networks;
- Data leakage. If the encryption service you choose does not care too much about the security of users, there is a risk that your personal data will be disclosed. Attackers can use them in the future for fraudulent purposes;
- No encryption. If the data on the server is not encrypted – this is a potential threat. Attackers are aware of trends in mobile and remote access and have achieved significant success in creating fake Wi-Fi networks that collect user data;
- Lack of regular testing. No server environment is perfect. The software may contain known vulnerabilities. Deficiencies can be rigidly programmed in hardware, and database access tools can contain undetected exploits. Regular testing is crucial. If automated transcription software is not tested, your security may be at risk.
These are just a few of the threats you can face when choosing an automated transcription service. However, they already clearly illustrate how important it is to approach the choice of transcription service responsibly. To protect your data online, you should carefully choose the decryption software, and ask for detailed information about security offers and potential gaps that exist between hosting and local solutions. It is also important to monitor the software for a secure connection to the server.
Top Secure Automated Transcription Services You Should Pay Attention To
In order to make it easier for you to find secure audio-to-text transcription software, we provide below an up-to-date list of automated services that you should review. Read the material carefully and choose the automated software that best suits your requirements and provides the highest level of security.
The transcriberry.com website is at the top of our list. This is one of the best online transcription services available today. It provides high-quality automated transcription services at affordable prices. The price of a minute of decryption is only $0.25. The speed of converting audio to text is as high as possible and is no more than 15 minutes. The accuracy is always high and is approximately 80-85%.
The company provides services for transcribing audio and video recordings in more than 30 languages for all sectors of the economy and any other areas. Transcriberry specializes in the transcription of legal documentation, scientific research results, business data, financial and insurance records, investigation transcripts, etc.
Pay attention that the service also employs the best transcribers who are willing to provide 99% transcription accuracy. The price of the professional human transcription service is $1.25 per minute. Transcripts completed by experts are usually provided to customers within 24 hours after uploading an audio or video file to the service. As for reliability, the platform takes care of each of its clients and uses good encryption. So, customer personal data is always safe.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Speech
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Speech is a fairly new, yet very reliable, AI-based speech processing service. It uses automated speech recognition technology to convert speech to text. Based on the same AI models as Oracle Digital Assistant, developers can use Oracle’s time-tested acoustic and language models. This allows providing the high-precision transcription of audio and video files in different languages.
The main opportunities of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Speech include the following:
- Ready-made acoustic and language models. The service uses automated speech recognition, that is, a deep learning process to provide accurate transcription from live speech. Thanks to ready-made acoustic and language models, it is very easy to get started, even if you do not have experience in the field of data science;
- Data analysis from audio and video files. Search, indexing, and decryption of data contained in audio files. Converting recorded dialogues into text data for analysis using artificial intelligence services;
- Native support for multiple languages. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Speech ASR models allow transcribing audio files in languages such as English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
The service offers simple payment schemes and lucrative savings programs for quick payback for customers.
This service is designed to work with a wide range of speech characteristics, including volume fluctuation, pitch, and speech speed. The quality and content of the audio signal (including factors such as background noise, accented speech, audio overlays, language transitions, etc.) may affect the transcription accuracy. However, the service is constantly updated to improve the ability to adapt to additional acoustic differences and various types of materials.
Amazon Transcribe does not depend on device types. It can work effectively on any devices with built-in microphones, such as phones, PCs, tablets, and IoT devices (for example, car audio systems). The Amazon Transcribe API determines the quality of the audio stream coming into the device (8 kHz or 16 kHz) and selects the appropriate acoustic models for speech-to-text conversion.
Sonix is one of the world leaders in automated transcription, translation, and subtitling. It has several favorable advantages that distinguish it from other platforms providing similar services:
- Instant signatures. Clients can create captions for their videos in real-time and make videos more immersive and inclusive;
- High-precision transcription. Due to the latest technologies of artificial intelligence and natural language processing, the transcripts provided by Sonix are rated as the most accurate;
- Many languages. Live subtitles and real-time transcription are available in more than 40 languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, etc.;
- High security. Sonix uses the latest enterprise-grade security measures to ensure privacy and security for every client;
- Multiuser service. The online platform allows many users to simultaneously receive high-quality transcripts with just a few clicks.
In terms of pricing, Sonix offers three packages including Standard ($10/hour), Premium ($5/hour), and Enterprise. The client can easily and quickly choose the one that suits him the most.
This is a popular automated transcription service that provides high-quality transcripts of any recordings, regardless of their scope and complexity. Here is a list of recordings that you can upload to the site and receive transcripts:
- Phone calls;
- Conference calls;
- Voice mail;
- Online performances, etc.
The prices on the site are quite transparent and reasonable and are calculated based on the number of hours of transcription. For example, the cost of one hour of decryption is $15, 2-9 hours – about $10 per hour, 10-14 hours – $9 per hour, etc. The service takes care of the security of customers and ensures their complete confidentiality.
Which Automated Transcription Service Is the Most Secure?
In this review, we have tried to tell you about the importance of ensuring personal security on the Internet, including when using transcription services. You were provided with a list of five secure online automated services that you can use to get quality transcripts without worrying about your safety. But which of the above services is the most secure? Where can you get the best transcriptions?According to many customers, Transcriberry is the best today. For all the time of its work, not a single case of violation of customer security was recorded. All data is securely encrypted and has limited access. The quality of services provided by Transcriberry is very high. The accuracy is also top-notch. The speed of automated transcription is only a few minutes. Visit the website and get the most advantageous transcription services already today! And be sure that you will not have to regret your choice.