You will have the freedom & responsibility for creating and implementing Social Media Marketing strategy. You will be in charge of maintaining our social media accounts and growing its audience
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create and implement Social Media strategy for Ubiq
- Creating social media posts for our social media profiles and marketing content for our website
- Creating engaging content on online forums such as Quora, Reddit, Hacker News, etc
- Build and implement social media strategy to promote the website on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slide share, Google+, etc.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Come up with creative ideas to improve brand awareness and drive social media traffic
- Must be able to create catchy social media posts
- Must be able to drive web traffic through social media posts
- Minimum 1 year of Social Media marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of the social media eco space, including but not limited to audience targeting, organic reach bandwidth, posting etiquettes
- Excellent English - Written & Spoken
- Experience in developing and engaging communities on different social networks & online forums
- Casual work environment
- Good Office location (near Food Courts & Restaurants)
- Small team, high learning opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Latest Tools & Technology (Workstations, IT Office, High Speed Internet, etc)
Ubiq is a cloud-based business intelligence & reporting solution, with customers all across the world. We're a young, passionate startup based out of Mumbai. We're building an online marketing team that loves coming up with creative ideas to market products all over the world, and executes them thoroughly.
Business Intelligence, Dashboards or Analytics. Whatever you need, Ubiq can helpTry Ubiq for free