You will have the freedom & responsibility for creating and implementing Social Media Marketing strategy. You will be in charge of maintaining our social media accounts and growing its audience
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create and implement Social Media strategy for Ubiq
- Creating social media posts for our social media profiles and marketing content for our website
- Creating engaging content on online forums such as Quora, Reddit, Hacker News, etc
- Build and implement social media strategy to promote the website on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slide share, Google+, etc.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Come up with creative ideas to improve brand awareness and drive social media traffic
- Must be able to create catchy social media posts
- Must be able to drive web traffic through social media posts
- Minimum 1 year of Social Media marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of the social media eco space, including but not limited to audience targeting, organic reach bandwidth, posting etiquettes
- Excellent English - Written & Spoken
- Experience in developing and engaging communities on different social networks & online forums
- Casual work environment
- Good Office location (near Food Courts & Restaurants)
- Small team, high learning opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Latest Tools & Technology (Workstations, IT Office, High Speed Internet, etc)
Ubiq is a cloud-based business intelligence & reporting solution, with customers all across the world. We're a young, passionate startup based out of Mumbai. We're building an online marketing team that loves coming up with creative ideas to market products all over the world, and executes them thoroughly.