Are you wondering “How to Build an Email List without Website or Blog?” Here are the steps to build an email list even if you don’t own a website or have a blog.
Aweber, one of the best Email Marketing Software, allows you to create and host email forms on their site. They’ll give a link to the form that you can use to capture email addresses. You can share this URL via email, social media platforms or embed it on your wordpress site to allow people to sign up.
How to Build an Email List without Website or Blog
1. Sign up for Aweber account.
2. Log into your Aweber account to create a sign up form as per the steps provided in AWeber’s Official Guide
3. After you’ve finished creating a sign up form using Aweber account, you’ll see a list of options to publish the form. Select the option ‘Have Aweber Host My Form’.
4. You’ll see a URL of the form http://forms.aweber.com/form/01/123456.html which you can share with your potential subscribers so they can sign up.
5. You can share the link to your Aweber Email Form in a number of ways such as Email, Twitter, and even WordPress
Check out our list of 10 Best Email Campaign Software Tools & Services. For marketing campaign examples, read our list of best email marketing campaign examples for tips & tricks to optimize your email marketing campaigns.
Here’s a video by online marketer Jim Cockrum where shows you how to build an email list without a website